If you are a Divi user, you already know that Divi includes a built-in contact form module. It comes with a decent collection of features to help you create a contact form so that users can contact the website owners.
The built-in Divi contact form module allows you to build a contact form using various form fields with text, checkboxes, dropdowns, and radio buttons. You can even use conditional logic to reveal dynamic fields based on the users’ previous selections. The module comes with spam protection, redirection on submission, and the full range of design options available in all Divi modules.
However, if you are looking for more advanced features to add to your contact form then the Divi Contact Form module just doesn’t cut it.
For example, let’s say you run a support website, and need your users to upload a screenshot or file when they try to contact you. Or maybe you run an online business and want to embed a quotes calculator right in your contact form. In both cases, the Divi Contact Form module falls short.
It also lacks options to help you analyze user submissions through the contact form. There’s also no management system for user-submitted data.
Because of all these reasons, if you are looking for a more powerful and feature-packed contact form plugin for WordPress, then we have got your back. We have put together a list of the best contact form plugins for Divi + WordPress for this read. These plugins will help you with all the above-mentioned scenarios and much more.
So without further ado, let’s get started:
1. Formidable Forms
If you are searching for the most powerful contact form plugin, then Formidable Forms is what you want. In fact, it’s so powerful and feature-packed that it can help you build any sort of forms, including quizzes, survey forms, payment forms, registration forms, and yes – contact forms.
Apart from creating amazing forms, the plugin also comes with all the necessary tools and options to help you display, filter, and format user-submitted data. You also get the option to import and export forms in XML.
That being said, the most fascinating feature of Formidable Forms is its advanced calculation fields. With the plugin, you can set up a mortgage calculator, car payments calculator, SIP calculator, and much more.
However, in exchange for all its advanced functionalities, the plugin sacrifices ease of use. It’s primarily targeted at developers and experienced users. Beginners will feel a bit lost and overwhelmed by all the different bells and whistles.
Formidable Forms key features:
- Drag and drop form builder to help you create contact forms, quizzes, survey forms, payment forms, registration forms, and so on.
- Powerful tools to help you display, filter, and even format user-submitted data.
- Set up advanced calculation fields. Your visitors can use it to calculate mortgage, car payments, or even just request a quote.
- Import and export forms in XML.
- Highly extensive and customizable.
- Integration with payment gateways and email marketing services.
- WooCommerce integration. Build product order forms using the plugin.
- The most powerful and feature-packed WordPress form builder plugin.
- All the advanced features make it a bit overwhelming for beginners and new users.
Formidable Forms pricing:
Formidable Forms follows a freemium model. It has a free base plugin that only gives you access to the basic features. All the advanced features we talked about are saved for the premium version which starts at $39.50/year and goes up to $299.50/year depending on what features you want to access.
Up next, we have WPForms, the most popular WordPress contact form plugin with over 4 million active installations. The main reason behind the plugin’s massive popularity is its ease of use. WPForms is targeted towards beginners and makes the form-building process super intuitive.
Here too, you get access to a drag and drop form builder, that can help you create all sorts of forms. But on top of that, you get access to over 150 customizable form templates to streamline your work. You have prebuilt templates for contact forms, registration forms, subscription forms, download forms, feedback forms, and so on.
However, in exchange for its intuitiveness and ease of use, WPForms has to skip out on some features which can get complicated and confusing for some users. As such, despite its similar pricing to Formidable Forms, WPForms doesn’t offer an equally advanced feature set.
Speaking of which, feature-wise, the plugin gives you access to a smart conditional logic algorithm, support for file uploading by users, spam protection, and a dedicated user data submission management system. The plugin also integrates with all the popular email marketing services, CRMs, and payment gateways.
WPForms key features:
- A powerful drag and drop user interface for creating your contact form with different modules.
- Access to over 150+ pre-built templates for contact forms, registration forms, subscription forms, download forms, feedback forms, and much more.
- A dedicated entry management system.
- Smart conditional logic algorithms to create complex, high-performing forms.
- Support for file uploads by users.
- Instant notifications.
- Spam Protection.
- Integration with several email marketing services, CRMs, and payment gateways.
- The most popular Contact Form plugin for WordPress.
- Extremely easy to use, and beginner-friendly.
- The free version is basic.
- To be as intuitive and beginner-friendly as possible, it skips out on some advanced features.
WPForms also has a free version and a paid version. The free version contains basic features and is available from the WordPress plugin repository. The premium version starts at $39.50/year and goes up to $299.50/year. Depending on which premium plan you get, you will access different features.
3. Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms is another super popular contact form plugin for WordPress. It manages to hold its ground by offering one of the most feature-packed free form builders.
As we previously mentioned, both Formidable Forms and WPForms offer a free base plugin to get you started. Well, Ninja Forms also gives you a free base plugin, but it comes with a lot of extra bells and whistles.
With the free version of Ninja Forms, not only are you getting an intuitive drag and drop form builder, but on top of that, you have access to over 27 different field types and some basic form templates to get you going. You also get anti-spam support and access to a dedicated system for managing and exporting user-submitted data.
And to extend the plugin’s functionality, you have access to tons of add-ons. These will give you access to advanced features like conditional logic, file uploading, user analytics, and so on. You also have add-ons to help you integrate with popular payment gateways and email marketing services.
Ninja Forms key features:
- Easy to use drag and drop form builder.
- 27+ different field types to help you create complex contact forms, feedback forms, registration forms, questionnaires, quote request forms, payment forms, and so on.
- Spam protection powered by Akismet and Google reCaptcha.
- Dedicated system to manage and export user data submissions.
- Customizable email notifications.
- Shareable public form links.
- Powerful add-ons to access extra features like layout styling, conditional logic, file uploads, PDF form submissions, user analytics, webhooks, and much more.
- Integration with popular payment gateways, email marketing services, and CRMs.
- The base plugin is free, and packs in more features compared to Formidable Forms and WPForms.
- Beginner-friendly and easy to use.
- The support team is really knowledgeable and extremely helpful.
- As you install more and more paid add-ons, the overall expense can climb up really quickly.
Ninja Forms pricing:
Ninja Forms follows a different pricing model compared to the other two plugins.
You have a base plugin that you can download for free from the WordPress plugin repository. Then to extend upon its feature set, you can install paid add-ons. There are also bundle plans which give you access to the most used-together add-ons at a discounted rate.
Which Contact Form plugin do you like the best?
So this was our list of the 3 best contact form plugins for your Divi-powered WordPress website. As you can see, all these plugins bring a lot more features to the table compared to Divi’s contact form module. However, if you feel a bit confused as to which contact form plugin is right for you, here are our recommendations.
If you are a developer or an advanced WordPress user and seek access to the most powerful tool, then go with the Formidable Forms premium plugin. It might be a bit overkill for creating a contact form. However, if you want to attach some complex features like a request quote calculator with your contact form, then this is an excellent plugin. Also, do keep in mind that since it’s targeted at advanced users, it’s not optimized for beginners.
WPForms is the perfect plugin if you are looking for a balance between functionality and usability. It ships with many (not all) of the awesome features you see with Formidable Forms. However, it still manages to offer a super beginner-friendly and intuitive interface. Even beginners will be able to create complex contact forms using this plugin.
And lastly, we have Ninja forms. It, too, is a beginner-friendly form builder like WPForms. However, the user interface isn’t as intuitive as WPForms. But that being said, Ninja Forms offers more features with their free version. As such, if you are on a budget, then the free version of Ninja Forms is an excellent pick.
So, which contact form plugin did you find best suited for your Divi website? Let us know in the comments below. Also, if you love to use some other Contact Form plugin that we haven’t mentioned in the list, then do tells us and your fellow readers about it in the comments as well.