Star Cafe Divi Child ThemeA Divi child theme for your cafe or restaurant
Star Café is a Divi child theme you can upload and activate on your WordPress website. Feel free to use as you like for any purpose. Images used are from http://pixabay.com/ so feel free to go grab your own images there or one of the other free image sites.
** UPDATE **
Star Cafe Child theme is currently unavailable due to conflicts with Divi 2.6. Please use an alternative Divi Child Theme or one of our free Divi layouts.
To use these child themes below you will need to;
1. Install the Divi parent theme (affiliate link) by Elegant Themes.
2. Then install and activate the child theme.
3. Create and publish a new blank page. Then, activate the page builder and scroll down and load the layout called Star Café Divi Child Theme.
4. Create a new menu and assign it as the primary navigation. Each section has a CSS class so you can link the menu to the section. Sections are set up with CSS ID’s about, menu and contact, so you would add a link menu for each with http://www.yourdomain.com/#about and http://www.yourdomain.com/#menu and http://www.yourdomain.com/#contact
5. In settings>reading set your new page as a static homepage
6. Customize the link/menu/accent colors using the Divi customizer.
The child theme zip contains 5 files.
1. footer.php – if you’re feeling kind, leave the link to Divi Theme Examples 😉
2. functions.php – edited to include the page layout for Star Cafe
3. header.php – added the code for the full-screen header and wide navigation
4. A style.css – where you can add your own custom CSS to style your child theme further.
5. A screenshot.png which shows up in your themes section so it looks nice.