As part of the huge Divi 2.4 release the guys over at Elegant Themes have put together an exploring Divi 2.4 blog series to help showcase some of the great new features available in this huge update.
So check out the following Divi 2.4 tutorial posts from Elegant Themes.
1. Exploring Divi 2.4: A FREE Library Pack Built With Divi’s New Advanced Design Settings Grab the free library pack and learn more about how the new library features will help reduce your development times by saving individual Modules, Rows, Sections or layouts that you build using the Divi Builder.
2. Exploring Divi 2.4: Building Beautiful Blog Posts With The Divi Builder See how your blog posts can now be just as creative as your pages with the all new blog features in Divi 2.4
3. Exploring Divi 2.4: All New Footer Layouts And Design Settings In this Divi 2.4 tutorial you will see how the Divi footer gets all new features to give greater flexibility and control over layout, content and styling.
4. Exploring Divi 2.4: Using The Divi Code Module To Integrate Third Party Plugins Into The Builder The code module allows easy integration of code into a full idth module and solves a lot of my own issues with 2.3
5. Exploring Divi 2.4: All New Header Styles And Design Settings No more CSS hacks needed to get those cool header styles everyone loves. A quick selection in the new customizer and your away in seconds.
6. Exploring Divi 2.4: Why Rows Are Now the Most Versatile Part Of Divi, And How You Can Use Them Effectively Flexible and powerful rows give you a host of new options for your Divi 2.4 layouts.
7. Exploring Divi 2.4: How To Use Semi-Transparent Colors Creatively Throughout Your Website The new transparency options quickly and easily open up lots of new design possibilities.
8. Exploring Divi 2.4: Creating A Unique And Unified Blog Design Using The Global Post Title Module Post title module + post-level features + global library items = beautiful blog posts
9. Exploring Divi 2.4: How The Custom CSS Tab and The Divi Library Can Transform Your Workflow The Custom CSS tab and Divi library explained. Including an easy way to add those dividing section triangles everyone loves.
10. Exploring Divi 2.4: Using The All New Full Screen Header Module The full screen header was one of the popular Divi customisations that needed custom code before 2.4. but now it’s an option that can be added in seconds.
11. Exploring Divi 2.4: Using The Module Customizer to Control 100’s of New Module Styles A new customizer that means than many customisations can now be done right within Divi 2.4 without the need for a child theme and CSS hacks.
12. Exploring Divi 2.4: A FREE Library Pack Built From Everything We’ve Learned in the Divi 2.4 Blog Series Putting it all together in this Divi 2.4 tutorial. Download the library pack and follow the tutorial to get up to speed with Divi 2.4