View 130+ Divi plugins in our directory
View the best plugins for Divi available to buy or download for free in our directory
These Divi plugins are not available to buy directly from us here on this site, but each plugin listing will have a button linking directly to the 3rd party website product page where you can buy directly from the developer.
Showing 33–64 of 136 results
Divi Sticky Video$25.00
Supreme Modules for Divi$0.00
Divi Images Alt Text$20.00
SOS (Simple Overlay Solution)$25.00
Divi Icons PRO$21.00
Divi Accordion Plus$10.99
Popus for Divi$0.00
Optimus Divi Bundle$36.00
DP Related Articles$15.00
DP Advanced Post Slider$0.00
Divi Ultimate Footer$25.00
Divi Under Construction$10.00
Blog Article cards$0.00
Divi Post Extended$19.00
Divi Body Commerce$21.00
Divi Mega Menu$10.00
Affiliate Disclosure: Links on this page may contain affiliate code which means the owner of this website will be paid a commission on any sales that result from purchases made via these links. If you choose to purchase via links on Divi Theme Examples you will never be charged any extra and you will be helping to keep this website a forever free resource for the Divi community.
Want to skip straight to the best 3rd party products?
With over 130 plugins and 260 child themes listed on this site, it can be hard to find the best products available. Use the links below to view developer specific collections of the best plugins, child themes, and layouts available from the best developers in the community;
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
What is a Divi plugin used for?
A Divi plugin is the same as a WordPress plugin, except for the fact that it has been designed to work specifically with the Divi Theme. Just like any WordPress plugin, a Divi plugin is used to add extra features and functionality to your WordPress website.
A plugin will add PHP code to your WordPress website so that this extra functions can be added to the site.
Where to find Divi Plugins?
There are a number of developers creating plugins for Divi and a number of different places you can look to find the plugin you need.
This page on divithemeexamples.com lists over 130 of the best plugins for Divi but there are more available in the community if you can’t find what you are looking for here.
Here are some of the best places to find Divi plugins:
- There are now many 3rd-party developers who sell plugins through their own websites. Plugins listed on divithemeexamples.com link to the developers website so you can buy direct.
- There are a growing number free plugins being released via the official WordPress.org plugin repository.
- Elegant Themes comes with Monarch and Bloom plugins which are compatable with any WordPress website, and they have also released a couple of small plugins that work specifically with Divi.
How much do Divi Plugins cost?
Pricing for Divi plugins will vary considerably depending on the complexity of the plugin to the pricing strategy of the developer. Some plugins are free, some are based on a freemium pricing model, and some are sold as premium plugins.
When choosing a premium plugin be aware that some developers will charge an auto-renewing license fee every year. Whilst this is a good way to ensure the plugin remains financially viable for the developer it can come as a suprise for the customer.
Some plugins are also available as part of a developers membership plan which gives access to all of their Divi products. If you are going to using several of their plugins, child themes or other products it may well be better value for you.
There are a number of great free plugins for Divi available, but if a plugin is not generting income then there is a greater chance that they may have to abandone the plugin and stop releasing any updates and/or bug fixes.
How to install & update a Divi Plugin?
How to Install a Divi Plugin
You can install Divi plugins just like any WordPress plugin directly from your WordPress dashboard.
- login to your WordPress admin area and go to Plugins > Add New
- If the Divi plugin you want to use is on the https://wordpress.org/plugins/ directory then you can search for the plugin and click on the “Install Now” button
- If you have purchased or downloaded a free plugin from a 3rd party site you will need to click on the “Upload Plugin” at the top of the screen and select the zip file containing your plugin.
- Once your plugin has been installed you will also need to hit the “Activate” button to use it on your website.
How to Update a Divi Plugin
Updating all of your plugins is important to keep your site working and secure.
You can update your Divi plugins directly from your WordPress dashboard in the Plugins section.
Are there any plugins for Divi not listed that should be?
If you have a plugin for Divi that available for sale or free and is not listed on this site already, then drop me a line via the contact form with a link and I will take a look at getting it added, but to maintain the quality on the site I don’t list them all.