You can now get Divi child themes, layouts, and plugins in the official Divi marketplace run by Elegant Themes.
Divi child theme for schools and universities
Divi Edu is a premium Divi child theme from Divi Extended designed for educational websites.
Divi Edu is a ready to use child theme that can be used to create websites for colleges, universities, and schools running on Divi theme. With multiple pages, course designs, and custom layouts for Divi Theme Builder— includes Divi blog templates, single post templates, Divi header layouts, footer layouts, and more; it’s a perfect child theme for anybody looking for school layout, school theme, education theme and layout to make a useful educational website.
Divi Edu features;
- 10 page layouts
- auto-rotating testimonials
- 3 pre-built designs for course information
- 5 Divi Theme Builder Header Layouts
- 5 Divi Theme Builder Footer Layouts
- 13 Blog Layouts
- 7 Single Post Layouts
This product is available to buy via the Elegant Themes marketplace or via the developers’ website at Divi Extended.
Buy via the Elegant Themes official marketplace;
- This product is available to buy via the Elegant Themes marketplace as an unlimited site license for $49.00.
- The price includes 1 year of updates and support.
- There is a 30-day money-back guarantee when buying products via the Elegant Themes marketplace.
- Released under GPL license
Buy via the developers at Divi Extended;
- This product is available to buy via the developer as a single license for $49 or an unlimited site license for $99.00.
- The price includes lifetime updates and 1-year support.
- The plugin is also available as part of the developers' annual membership plan which costs $199.00 or the lifetime membership which costs $399 as a one-off payment.
Affiliate disclosure* – Links to Elegant Themes and 3rd party websites may contain affiliate code. You will never pay any extra for using these links but you will help keep Divi Theme Examples a forever-free resource for the Divi community. Thanks for your support.