Download Pre Divi 3.0.99) pre-defined layouts here
Since the recent update to Divi (3.0.99) the 32 pre-defined layouts previously available to load from the library have been replaced with the new premade layouts system. Divi now ships with a number of 100% free Divi layout packs and the collection is growing fast with 2 new multi-page layout bundles added every week.
These layouts from Elegant Themes are built right into the Divi builder so you do now have to download and import anything when using these packs. Older layouts from Elegant Themes and 3rd party developers will still need to be downloaded and imported using the .json file as before.
Learn about this in the Elegant Themes blog posts Over 140 Amazing Divi Layouts Now Available Right Inside The Divi Builder
Where can i get the old premade Divi layouts
Since a few people have been asking if it was possible to get the old premade Divi layouts back, I have exported all layouts as individual .json files along with an all layouts .json file from the Divi Theme Examples Demo zone. These .json files can be downloaded below and imported into your Divi library where they can be loaded into your page as usual.
You can view all the live demos of these pre-made Divi layouts in the Divi Theme Examples Demo zone.
Old Divi Pre-defined layouts include;
Project Extended 2
Portfolio 1 Column
Portfolio Fullwidth Carousel
Portfolio Fullwidth Grid
Page Dual Sidebars
Page Left Sidebar
Page Right Sidebar
To use the old predefined layouts
- Download the zip file above.
- Extract the .json files and select which layout you need, or import them all.
- Go to Divi > Divi library > Import & Export and select the Import tab.
- Brows to the .json you just downloaded and click Import.
- The layout is now in your Divi library and you can import into any page on your site by clicking on the Load Layout (back-end builder) or “+” icon (Visual Builder) and then Your Saved Layouts tab.