Divi Layout pack designed for a (wedding) photographer
This layout pack has been designed by Divi Theme Examples for a wedding photographer and comes with 8 unique page templates.
The layout is set up for a wedding photographer but will work for any photography niche. All layouts are designed using the built-in Divi Builder settings and options without any external CSS or code. Just download and import the layouts and load them into your Divi library.
Page templates included in the photography layout pack;
- Photographer – Home
- Photographer – About
- Photographer – Galleries
- Photographer – Gallery Grid
- Photographer – Gallery Slider
- Photographer – Packages
- Photographer – Testimonials
- Photographer – Contact
>>> Download the wedding photographer layout pack
To download the wedding photographer layout pack you will need to share using one of the social media links below. By sharing content on this website you will help to keep Divi Theme Examples a forever-free resource for the whole Divi community
Thanks for the share! Download Layout pack
Importing the layout pack to your Divi library
The download file is a zip that contains each of the pages as a separate layout along with a file that contains them all in 1 (Photographer-all.JSON). If you only want to use single pages or your import is timing out (Divi hosting setting usually to blame) then you can import them as required. If not the quickest way is to import them all using the single file.
Change color palette using the Divi Find & Replace options
Once you have the layouts loaded into your website, it is very quick and easy to replace the colors using the Find & Replace options. At present this option is only available on a page-by-page basis but it is still very quick. To change the colors on the page you will need to;
- Find an instance of the color you want to change and open the section, row or module it is in
- Right-click on the color setting and select Find & Replace
- In the bottom Replace With color picker choose your new color
- Check the checkbox that says Replace All – Replace all found values within every option type, not limited to Background Color
- Hit the replace button and all instances of that color on your page will be updated
Image galleries removed from layouts
There is currently a bug in Divi that means that gallery module images included in a Divi layout file do not import into a site correctly so I have removed the images from the gallery modules. The modules are still in the layout and have the correct settings, but you will need to open up the module settings and add your images to the gallery. To add images to the gallery module in the layouts;
- Click on the Gallery module settings icon
- Under the Images heading click on the + icon and upload your images or select from your media library
- Save your changes and exit Visual Builder
Free restaurant layout pack
If you like free layout packs then you should also check out our free restaurant layout pack. This website template for restaurants comes with 5 pre-made page templates and a number of cool effects such as unique parallax areas & images and zoom image hover effects.